Latest:

10/recent/ticker-posts

Celebrating 2,400 Subacribers and 350 Uploads on Youtube in 3 Months Times

The image above is from My Tube Budy account showing my Milestone which is dated 29th March 2022 indicating 2,400 Subscribers and the image below shows another Milestone of 350 Total Video Uploads on youtube in only 3 months and am still counting.

So it has came to my attention that many people have failed to understand the power and influence Youtube has on someones financial background if he or she is part of the YPP ie YouTube Partner Program where you get paid to show ads on your videos after reaching 4000 watch hours and a minimum of 1000 subscribers. 
I am still informing you and advising you to start a  YouTube channel before its late. But many Motivational Speakers still will tell you that its too late but me I won't.

Your late for this and I am calling upon you not to be too late. Come and join us on this Journey. We can make it and we can achieve it.
I will run this YouTube Channel for more than 10 years before I give it away to either my children or my company that I will be running by then.

I have read many YouTube Success stories and so am prepared to give out mine soon.


I will also be happy to teach you how to easily write such blogs and include links I your blog like am doing.

I remain NYESIGA NABOTH CEO Kiigasoft.

Post a Comment

0 Comments