Latest:

10/recent/ticker-posts

How I Managed To Get 2,300 Youtube Subscribers in Three(3) Months





As I have been informing you in all my blogs, patience is all we need to make a change while using the internet.

Many People.see my YouTube Channel as a miracle and they have negatively perceived my YouTube growth as impossible for any other you tuber. 

As I am targeting over 10,000 subscribers in this year according to my analytics, I have got many emails and phone calls questioning my growth on YouTube and I have not failed to get answers for these questions .

The answer is very simple BE PATIENT.  On my first channel which I bough at 260$ from a Ugandan Friend proved my lack of knowledge about YouTube and this might be the reason to why your reading this blog. I bought the channel at 3400 subscriber and I have since grown that channel to 4970 subscribers and I really know how tiresome it was for me to grow that channel
I used that Channel as my research and I learnt many things on the way to the success of that channel.
Though I am selling that channel to focus on this new channel, I created a bond between me and it and feel its growth in my blood. 
So now what is the Trick that am Using?
I am using my andriod apps to get  super quality traffic to my channel and in turn, I am gaining sabcribers from that traffic. 

My apps are listed on google playstore under different developer names and these apps have contributed almost 97% to my YouTube Channel growth

My conclussion is, Start Anything that can bring free traffic to your channel.

Contact me for Free Help on my Whatsapp Number +256789693320





Post a Comment

0 Comments