Latest:

10/recent/ticker-posts

How I have Grown My YouTube Channel to 2,200 Subscribers in 3 Months while Building Apps.

Its Me back with an Original story about how I build my Youtube Success Journey and made 2,200 Subscribers in one Month as a Beginner and How I am expecting to have more Than 10,000 Subscribers in one year organically.

I study Business Administration at University but I am also an app and website developer under kiigasoft which is my own company that I started in my vacation after Advanced Level education in Uganda that was in 2019

I taught my self how to develope webaites and android apps without coding forexample using WordPress to create apps and using Appcreator24.com to create andriod apps and make money from them using google ads.

Back to my YouTube Journey, i managed to copy and paste my YouTube link into the apps I develop and thats how I managed to grab my users from the apps to follow me on my Youtube Channel.

At first I had over 30 apps but Google terminated my account and I lost all of them but I never Gave up. I have othwr apps and am still using the same Trick. So what are you waiting For.

Start it Now.

Post a Comment

0 Comments