Latest:

10/recent/ticker-posts

KIKONI SURE: How I Created An Application that Got Over 10,000+ Installs in 3 Days


Hello, My name is Nyesiga Naboth a self taught programer using the internet. 
Today, i am here to reveal the real trick I used to make an application that got over 10,000+ installs on google play store in only 3 days 
The can be found on google playstore  below: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kikoni.suremuk
I made a dating app argeting university students aged 18 to 30 years.
Why Did I Target that Specific Group😂🤣?
As you know thats the most active group of people in the whole work and that makes it a super advatange towards anything your targeting to this group.

Thats how the app appeared in all news websites in My native country.
I am going to write on how to create such an app without coding and no program I knowledge.
Wait For my next Blog.
Whatsapp me on+256789693320

Post a Comment

0 Comments