Latest:

10/recent/ticker-posts

How I Taught My Self Coding and Programing For Free Using The Internet

Hello Readers,
My name is NYESIGA NABOTH and many people call me NABOUG256 

I taught my self coding when I was aged 16 using free Internet and I did all this staying and leaving in a small village in Uganda a country in East of African south of Limpopo .

I used free courses from Progate and Udemy and taught my self how to code and program suing differnet languages and my first language to learn was HTML & CSS.

I earned a certificate learning this programing language and I have achieved many things with this language forexample building websites and adding certain features in android applications. 

At the age of 20, I was an expert in this language and I called my self the King of HTML.

So I am advising you to use the Internet and grab those free skills as they will help ypu in this developed economy and environment.

I have earned over 5,000$ from this skill that I gained for free using the Internet.

Its your time to Shine. Shine. Do it Now. Its never too late.

Post a Comment

0 Comments