Latest:

10/recent/ticker-posts

How Much Money can you Make From Youtube as a Beginner in 2022

How much money can you mam from YouTube as a beginner? Dont Worry? I got am your YouTube questions answered here.
I run multiple YouTube channels thought many of them are not monetized, I am able to tell you how much I have been earning from these Channels and I am sure you will Learn from this article.
My channel with 2.56k Subscribers was paying me more money than my channel with 17.8k subscribers and the answer is just here with you.

Thats where CPM and RPM comes in. You will earn according to your niche and your target audience. If your viewers are from Developing countries like those in the tropics that is all African countries, South American Countries and More, You will receive less money do 1000 views from your video compared to that whose audience I from developed countries like USA, Canada, Norway, etc.

So in Short, Subscribers Dont Matter when it.comes to making mine on YouTube. Views Matter.

For any questions, contact me, I will help for free

Post a Comment

0 Comments